[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras - Update

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:26:32 -0500 (EST)

Sorry, not making it this year.
Em (and speaking for Mark)

-----Original Message-----
From: whocanduncan1 <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Feb 25, 2011 7:20 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bulli Gras - Update

We usually double up on spots, two buses to a sight. Sight fees are worked out
between the two.

There's also a few birthdays we celebrate, although Mardi Gras is later this
year.

There is always enough food to go around.

Julie bakes goodies.

Steve makes the coffee but you have to be an early riser or late going to bed
to get any.

Didn't see BusTraveler on the list? He usually makes it. I still need to see
the trip pics to Greece. ;)

Hope Dan & Kat and Mark & Em can swing by for a visit.

And Eric & Amy? You guys staying at the condo?

And G2? And Denis?

Sent from my BlackBerry®
From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 06:52:07 -0600
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Bulli Gras - Update

Here is the list for Bulli Gras

Steve & Sharon
Tyler Chamberlain
Dennis & Claudia
Thomas Weilbacher
Terry Richburg
Shirley Hall
Julie
James Oliver
Paul Smith
Sammie Smith
Duncan
Matt
Lanny
Mark Jenkins
Mike Everett
Jack Kirsch
Chuck & Sue
Brian Couvillier
Kelly Dosch
Cordell Bass

If you are on the list and shouldn't be or not on the list and should be please
PM me. For those of you who have never been before, here is the plan - there is
no plan. Come to have fun, Shirley, Julie and several others will arrive
Thursday, all spots have been paid for however you need to go to office and pay
your daily use fee ($5/person I think). Find the buses and stake your claim
(see Julie or Shirley). I think that Julie is preparing soup for those that
arrive early Friday, then Friday evening we will cruise to Fish & More (39th &
Ave O), between the parades, for great fish. Saturday morning we usually throw
what we have (eggs, sausage, tortillas, etc) together for breakfast burritos.
After cruisin' to the first parade we have a shrimp boil at the camp. We
collect $5/person to buy shrimp off the dock, corn, potatoes etc and Dennis
brings his big pot and we all converge to gorge ourselves. Afterwards more
parades, shopping on the Strand and party all night or hang around the
campfire. Do whatever is fun for you.

This message has been approved by the boss.