[tcb] Bulli Gras Reservations

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:22:27 -0600

Bulli Gras will be happening!  Two nights of camping at Galveston Island
State Park - Friday and Saturday nights - February 10th and 11th.  The
sites are $50 for the weekend.  There are also per person/per day fees that
will be paid when you arrive at the park unless you are a Texas State Park
Pass holder and then I believe that you and everyone riding with you is
then free.

It is funner and less expensive and perhaps warmer the more we squeeze onto
any given site but we must stay within the park rules.  Two vehicles per
site.  A third is possible for and extra $5 a night, if it fits.  Three VW
Buses fit nicely (assuming there are no lake-like puddles).  But a large RV
and an F150 and a VW Bus together are probably too much for a site.  No
more than 8 people per site.  Please let me know how many and what kind of
vehicles and about how many people will be with you, that-a-way I will have
a clear idea on how we will fit within the rules.

I have two choices for how you can reserve your magical Bulli Gras
experience.  $25 to reserve half of a site for the weekend OR $50 to
reserve a whole site for the weekend.

If you are The Lone Ranger and it will just be you and your Bus Tonto and
you are willing to share a site with someone else and their Bus then $25 is
enough to hold your half of a site for the weekend.

If you are Fred and Wilma with your comfy Bus named Bedrock and you simply
must camp with Barney and Betty and their Bus Gazoo then $50 will hold your
whole site for the weekend.  And if your daughter Pebbles wants to show up
too then you should have room for her on your site.  I am fine with one $50
payment for the site or two $25 payments, one from each couple, but please
let me know that you want to be together.

If you are The Partridge Family and you are driving your full-size
funky-painted formally-a-school-bus Bus and your manager, Reuben, will be
coming in his Porsche and camping in a tent then you will need a whole site
for the weekend, therefor $50 to hold your site for the weekend.

These deposits can and will be returned either partially or in full if I am
given adequate notice of a cancellation.  I would like to have the deposits
by February 1st and at that time an as-close-to-accurate-as-possible count
on people/vehicles/sites.

If you are interested in reserving a site please send me a personal email
at julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx and I will send you my address and phone
number and Paypal account info.  (I'd rather not put all of this info on
the World Wide Web.)

Julie