[tcb] Re: Brownbus Mike Frazier is here with his charming wife, Alicia.

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 07:25:22 -0500

Yeah, the unload/load beat the snot out of me. I slept here instead of on the road. Walking out the door when I hit send on this message so if will be a late evening arrival. Just before or right at dark.

SNAFU

Denis Dodson wrote:
See you then. Be careful.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>