[tcb] Re: Bodeans DAC Thanksgiving Extravaganza!

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:41:39 -0800 (PST)

Shit, I already asked him for a ride...

--- On Wed, 11/12/08, Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bodeans DAC Thanksgiving Extravaganza!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 5:38 PM

Good. I'll do the same.

--- On Wed, 11/12/08, wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 2:58 PM

Oh, it'll be fun!

No, I'm 99% sure he doesn't, and we all need to be very careful at Kellers NOT
to tell him! Bodean says he's told everyone to keep it on the downlow for that
reason.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bodeans DAC Thanksgiving Extravaganza!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 2:19 PM

All are invited, Bodean will make ham and turkey, bring sides, beer and stuff!

If you haven't been, it's a backyard party by a burn barrel, camping welcome,
kids welcome. Saturday, November, 22nd. Some of us will be there early, party
starts in the afternoon. Show up whenever!

9408 CR 505
Alvarado, TX 76009

Instant access to the latest & most popular FREE games while you browse with
the Games Toolbar - Download Now!