[tcb] Big S.O.B.

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:02:15 -0800 (PST)

A fisherman is fishing in a private tank owned by the
local Chatholic Church .He has one of the Nuns .All of
the suden his rod starts to bend and he know's he's
snagged a big one .All of the sudden the fish jups out
the water showing just how big he is.The fisherman
says"Look at the size of that Son Of a B***H" The nun
says don't say that . The guy goes it's ok it's a Son
of a B***H fish .. She says , well that is a big son
of b***h. I'll help you clean it. They're going back
to the nunery and pass another sister on the way .The
first sister says ,look at the size of this son of a
b***h, The secound sister says you can't say that ,
the first sister says oh it's ok ,this is a son of a
b***h fish , well that is a big son of a b***H isn't
it ?I'll help ya'll clean and cook it.Then the preist
came up ,The nuns say fathwer look at this big son of
a b***h. He says oh don't say that word.Oh it's ok
Father this is a son of a bith fish ,The father says
,well that is a big son of a b***h.The new Bishop is
comeimg next week and we'll fry that big son of a
bitch for him .The bishop arived and everyone was
seatted and the preist says ,Bishop we ghope you like
this big son of a b***H that we prpared just for you
.The Bishop whipers to the Preist "I knew I was going
to like you fu****s.

Paul Smith

  Caution : Clowns on board
H.B.B