[tcb] Re: Bay Window Sighting!

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:28:08 -0800

Wow, I have seen that movie but never saw a bus in it. Now I will have to see
it again. There's so many movies that have bus' appear in them, or a bug , or
maybe even a thing(First 50 Dates w/Drew Barrymore). I spot VW's in the
Simpsons all the time. They're everywhere! I love it!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/