[tcb] Re: Bay Window Parts

  • From: Ed <fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

For used/recycled parts you cant beat bustedbus.com
Ed

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px;
padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   don't
think i've seen anyone mention bus-boys yet...obviously www.bus-boys.com

i've ordered parts for mine from mid america motor works, busdepot, bus-boys,
and (shhh don't tell anyone) jcwhitney...but that was just the headlights.

all motor stuff i got from roy rogers in little rock

http://mail.yahoo.com