[tcb] Re: Bad news ,good news

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:28:29 -0500

I heard that the police were unable to apprehend  some old guy that was
speeding through town in old vws hitting deer.  At the scene of each
incident all that was left was a trail of corn.  The case has been turned
over to DHS and is now part of the "see something say something" videos.
On Dec 9, 2010 10:03 PM, "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bad news is that Chief Dixon resigned his post Monday, Bad news is he was
forced out, Bad news is POST might not exist much longer .If dissolved all
money would go to the PD or some local charity.Good news ,Transporters 8
will happen somewhere no matter what the city does.I know it's early in all
the discussions but had to tell you.Only thing I can see different is maybe
volunteers for the Sat. evening meal?