[tcb] Re: Back from Burning Man

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 06:45:58 -0700 (PDT)

Ahh yes, the Rainbow Family, I still have the newspaper article about the
National Gathering in Lufkin Texas July 4th 1988. I ran accross it last night.
I went to several after that. I wonder what they are like these days...

Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}   Expressionism.  He was expressing his displeasure of
having an annual, planned, event.  That's counter to a lot of the ideals behind
the Burning Man theme as well as the Rainbow Reunion.

 Someday, after a case of beer, I should tell you about my "hippie" experiences
with both events when I lived in Utah.  I wasn't an attendee either.