[tcb] Back from BBTS

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

We made new friends, got together with old friends, and the kids had a great
time.

Thanks everyone for coming to Spicewood!  Trip report to follow.

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper

Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 15:34:17 -0700
From: fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Back from BBTS
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just got home from BBTS and what a great time it was! The location was
absolutely gorgeous, the company was fabulous and the drive down and back went
without a hitch! I went down there without ever really having met anyone who
was there before and as all of you on the list know, it didn't matter it was a
blast! The kids all got along well, the buses got plenty of attention from
others at the campground, the fajita dinner was awesome just a great weekend!
Thanks to all who had a hand in putting it together!

Ed Maikranz
Abilene TX
75 Riviera (no matter what the title says, it's a 75!)

E-mail for the greater good. Join the iʼm Initiative from Microsoft.