[tcb] Re: Back Home

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

Seriously? Bottom line is an electrical issue - I'm thinking the ignition
switch but I'm not sure and it took since Jan 18 for WCCR to not get me the
door panels redone in time (should be here today) and I was given the wrong
measurements for the E-brake cables I had overnighted to Ca so they could be
shortened to work with the big nut tranny and just got it back the 24th from
the body shop so I had no idea the gremlin wasn't fixed when I got a new
battery before I dropped it off plus a few other things...

From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 4:54 PM

    I thought you were taking the 23 to Nac?

    On 3/27/2011 1:54 PM, James Dwan wrote:

            Awesome weekend. Had
              a great time at the show, perfect weather, and Mission
              Tejas is probably the most impressive state park I've
              camped at in Texas. We'll be back next year for sure, just
              unloaded the '77 and now I'm headed out to the garage to
              install the beautiful ambulance step Sammie restored for
              the '59. Thanks again!

              I'll post a link to the pics I took at the show soon.