[tcb] Re: BLACK GOLD SHOW

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:16:29 -0600

Ya, and some little girl keeps cutting my hair and ripping off my head!!!

w.wood wrote:
Barbie Nightmares? What? In the dream do you think you're in Pink with a Tan?

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Most of the people I know are not going because this is the second
    show they said rain or shine and then canceled minutes after the
    show was supposed to start.  And some of us are starting to have
    Barbie nightmares.

    Most of DAC are doing a shop day instead.

    Jane Cananza wrote:

        Tomorrow, Sunday (13th) is the makeup date for "Bugfest 09" at
        Black Gold in Arlington.  Time is 11:00-3:00.  Looks like it
        is going to be a good day weather-wise for the show.
         */Jane/ *

--
My Email Moniker http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx