[tcb] Re: BBTA - Busses by the Aerodrome

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:24:45 -0400

Forgot one thing.  No pets.  A loose animal on the runway could be fatal for
both the pilot and the animal.

There will also be VW Diesel Drags the Friday night before the show.  Think
diesels are slow? Come out to the San Antonio drag strip Friday evening before
the GTG / Fly-in and have your mind changed. A few diesel speed freaks will be
at the San Antonio Raceway on I-10 about 10 miles West of Seguin. Come on out!