[tcb] Re: Awesome T@P9 Article in

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:27:17 -0800 (PST)

Gerald:  In our newsletter I only used one photo and it is in the photo album I
sent to the list.  However, after I sent you the word doc file I was playing
with the computer and found that I can save in pdf files after all.  Couldn't
on
my old computer, didn't have the software.  Got it on this one and didn't even
know it.