[tcb] Re: Austin Air Coolers Novemberfest is Nov. 5

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:02:28 -0500

Hi All,

We've had a change of venue. The show will be held at Apache Shores Community Hall. This is a free show and swap.

More info at aircoolers.org or austinaircoolers.com.

Conrad

On Oct 8, 2006, at 10:40 PM, Conrad Klahn wrote:

Hey All,

The Austin Air Coolers VW Gang Novemberfest is November 5 at Motormania 10208 Ranch Road 620 N. More info at aircoolers.org and austinaircoolers.com.

I was hoping to make it to Belton this weekend, but I think I have a valve seat problem after running over to Lost Maples and Garner S.P. this weekend. Great places to visit if you don't mind being stared at (both from behind going up a hill and at the campsite). ;-) Anyways, I'll find out what I have after an oil change Saturday.

Conrad