[tcb] Re: Apologies to Jack K.

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:26:22 EDT

Duncan:

Don't sweat it. As I told you, no rush. Give me a "heads-up" whenever you
are heading to one of those spots and I will try to meet you.

Jack

In a message dated 3/24/2007 10:55:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jack:

Sorry I was unable to make it to Nac.  I realized the  inspection was up on
Freedom as we starting packing. It was that way for  Bulligras, too. By the
time we could have had it inspected and driven 5  1/2 hours, we would've had
to just turn around and drive back. Hope you  understand.

Let's make plans to meet in Sealy, Hempstead or Bryan if  any are close to
you. If not, I'll deliver the parts to you in Houston for  letting you down
this weekend. Hopefully I'm  redeemable.

Duncan
512.341.8900/hm
512.653.6051/cell

Ps. I  lost your telephone  numbers.

Watch  free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
Presents  today.
http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001