[tcb] Re: Anybody else having a crappy week?

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:39:07 -0700 (PDT)

I choose not to have a cell phone.  At first I couldn't afford one.  Then I
noticed all the people complaining about them and their negative cultural
effects.  I know that if I ever do get one, I'll always have to have one. So I
put it off as long as possible.   For real emergencies, I've found that prayer
works and some really nice people are out there in the world.

Sometimes when life gets to me, a nice easy ride on a classic bicycle helps.

I hope your day gets better.