[tcb] Re: Another Brake question

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:33:07 -0500

I had a left front wheel cylinder blow out on me while driving, I used the
emergency brake to get me home. It worked very well.
              From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 3:36 PM

              I have not personally done it.
              But there's not much to it.  As easy as replacing a single
circuit unit.

              ATX BUS wrote:
                I want to replace the master cylinder on my early 67.  It has
the 66 style MC.

                I was talking to the guys at WW, and they suggested that I
consider converting to the 67 style for more safety.  Has anyone done this?
They made it sound easy.

                Jeff (atx_bus)
                66 So-42
                67 sportsmobile camper