[tcb] And so here I sit once again

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 09:12:34 -0500

Got up with the sun and started driving. figured I'd head over to chuck's house
and the 2 of us can take a look at the headlights and see what the problem is
maybe get fixed for the rest of the trip. well as I was coming through
corsicana over the railroad tracks it broke the trailer hitch so now I have no
way to tow my motorcycle which is on the back of the trailer. how's that for
jinxed. I'm switching out vehicles my wife is bringing our pickup truck and I'm
going to a hitch the trailer on that and continue on my journeys. she can take
Freedom home. There it will sit til I get back from this amazing journey. how's
that for a story already & havent even left texas yet. too funny

Duncan