[tcb] Re: And one more thing...

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:24:50 -0500

Yea. you cant drive dune buggies at PINS anymore, since they have installed the
Ranger Gate.

Alma Jo
          From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 9:55 PM

          I was born and raised in Corpus Christi. I lived on PINS on all my
free time till I joined the Army. I remember when it was free to go into the
park. I like to go down to at least mile marker 12 or further. that is where
the fishing is great and not to many people go down that far other than just
the fishermen and rangers. There is an area called Big Shell Little Shell that
I like to drive down to..... OK time to pack up my bags and go down there......
I miss it allot. I usually go down in October when the Bull Reds are getting
ready to spawn and fishing is getting hot.

          Alma Jo