[tcb] Re: And even more classic pics ...

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:30:03 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

A $450 camera better take good pictures or I'd be upset. Don't blame the
photographer for the quality. That auto-focus is the shiznit. The sunset
shots were "grab the camera off the back seat while driving" shots. I cut
out the one where the auto-focus decided to focus on the bug splats on the
windscreen insted of the sunset in the distance. <grin>

The longer lens, though not auto-focus, is nice too. All the shots that
look like they were taken from the direction of our camp pointing up the
hill and down the road toward the bridge were taken FROM our camp.
Including the ones like these:

http://phorce1.com/txclassic2007/slides/IMGP0482.html
http://phorce1.com/txclassic2007/slides/IMGP0484.html

I was standing by my bus for those..

I like my new toy. I had quit taking pictures with the "point-and-shoot".

Oh, and Julie's bus was irresistable. I had to "play" with the picture.
Added 2 modified shots. For the first one grab your red/blue 3D glasses.

Start here for the original shot then click next for the two new ones.

http://phorce1.com/txclassic2007/slides/IMGP0544.html

Thanks all.

G2