[tcb] Re: Amazing what a little tlc will do

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:51:29 -0500

It is hell when you have a sick bus and a sick mechanic.
I am almost as glad to hear that Bob felt like working on it as am to hear it is running well again.

On Sep 8, 2005, at 1:08 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

I cleaned the air filters, put new plug wires , Bob
.synced the carbs and cleaned some corrotion from
inside the distributer, (car wash) runs like a top , I
put two new tires on the front and will put 2  new on
the back before I try it on the high way , Houston
night show is my goal , Keep your legs crossed for me
. oh yeh ,we ajusted the valves ,aLL THESE THINGS i
SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE THE es TRIP .

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
H.B.B