[tcb] Re: Aircoolerpalooza pics

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:33:55 -0500

I went there and didn't have anything bad happen. But I had malware take
over my computer a couple of weeks ago.  I learned that you can reboot in
safe mode and go to a restore point to get everything OK. Now I will hear
from the Mac  people about how none of this ever happens.blah blah.

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 4:37 PM

Or even November : ) Looks like a cool place though. Didja catch any fish?