[tcb] A pleasant surprise!

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

Was pecking away at the computer when there came a knock at the door...

And there was Kirk Alberian (Peter's son). He had just finished swimming
in a meet at our neighborhood pool across the street, saw my red panel in
the driveway and had to say "Hi!" He's a prince of a kid, er... fine young
man!

Updated me on all the projects at there place.  I told him to tell Peter
we would be glad to deliver any beer he wanted to donate to Psychoblooie
since he can't make it...

Allan

that gives answers, not web links.