[tcb] A neat little gift for your bus

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:51:34 +0000 (UTC)

2 weeks ago at a trade show I came across this product..

http://speedycleansales.com/11322/index.html

I've always wanted to add 3m reflective tape to my rear bumper so I can be seen
better at night but this stuff is just too cool. Just spray it on the bumper
and it will reflect like Easter Morning. I called the guy today and we will
only sell me a 12 case or 24 case of them. They are not cheap ($28.95 list a
can) but if you check out the video on the page and think you might want one
let me know. I'll order them and pass on my cost to anyone that wants a can. I
plan to use it on my Westy top too. it will not come off in the rain. The cost
will come around $22 each without the freight.

Many other uses too but this will keep Denis from bumping into your bus at 3 in
the morning on his cider binge at T@xxxxxxx if he as a flashlight.

Trey