[tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:03:16 -0600

OMG I forgot about the crepes!!!!  I do feel loved!!!

.

On 3/9/2011 9:59 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

She also has a persecution complex. I think that if you live in Texas, you’re a Texan.

And she makes a damn fine cobbler. If she loves you, she’ll make you crepes.

        From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 10:21 PM

        Ya Ya Ya while you guys are are trying to decide who was the
        biggest camping wimp I have a real problem!

        My grandson came over and left his Twinkie here.  I figured he
        would forget about it so I ATE IT!  Well he came back over
        today and wanted to know where his Twinkie was.  I told him
        the dogs ate it but, he didn't believe me.  Then I told him my
        wife ate it still no go.  Now I'm on the hook for a twinkie
        before he comes over again.
        I knew eating that Twinkie would bring nothing but pain.

        .Kelly I wouldn't worry too much everytime I drunk dial I piss
        off half the people I know but they still love me.
        .

        On 3/9/2011 8:58 PM, kelly dosch wrote:

          Ok, dang. My little paragraph of teasing went over like a
        lead balloon. Had I known all of you would take it so
        seriously and be so offended as to want to "kick my ass" or
        write "silver tongued" rebukes I would never have made fun of
        your constitutions in such a cavalier manner.
          I now see that we are a very */serious/* group and that
        teasing or even joking of any kind is done at one's own peril.
          In the future, I will do my best to refrain from any further
        joking at the expense of anybody's pride.
          My most sincere apologies to all of you whom I /wounded/
        with my /scalding/ remarks. It was only meant in jest, but I
        promise I will try to keep my jesting to myself from now on.