[tcb] 84 Westy Vanagon for sale

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 03:13:58 +0000 (UTC)

Here are the pics and info on my Vanagon.

$6000.00 Firm.

1984 Westfalia Full Camper Vanagon

AM/FM/CD/MP3 Compatible, Detachable Face, Remote Control Kenwood Stereo

1.9 Liter Engine w/2.1 Heads

147,000 Original Miles (approx. 10,000 on rebuilt engine)

A/C Components are there, just not functional...needs new hoses

5000 BTU Window Unit Air-Conditioner included for camping (see pics)

All original shipping documents to Port of Houston, Houston native Vanagon
Was re-painted 7 years ago to original Manilla Beige color (hence the name
Twinkie)

All mechanicals in great condition...drive it anywhere.

Clear Title, Current Tags (over 25 years old...emissions exempt)

I am the second owner, and have owned it for 9 years.

Letting a TCBer have first choice.

Thanks,

Mark

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web
browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=146654520213%3A1248531684&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Click to view my photos
Mark's album 2010-08-30
                Mark has shared photos with you.

- Mark

View photos

Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a free Kodak
Gallery account.

Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html .

©Kodak, 2010. All rights reserved.