[tcb] Re: 79 BayWindow Questions

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:56:32 -0600

Thanks for your input Dan.  Glad I can show you how open the world of VWs
can be and help you with your Split-envy......I mean Bay therapy.  I must be
going through a mid-life crisis or something..........not...........Caren
has let me be a kid my whole life with her.....I'm a very lucky guy.

The one with the most toys wins..........

Peter