[tcb] Re: 67 type II front drum

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:34:09 -0600

Thanks Sammie, used German one from Bus Boys is $35 and they suggest
turning (they are also guaranteed to be turnable). I can get it turned for
$13. Maybe I will go ahead and order one from Mexico so I can make it to
the Nac show.

I pulled the wheel and the inner bearing race is not tight so I guess
that's where the noise came from. Even if it;s not I need to replace it.