[tcb] Re: 4th

  • From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 10:29:18 -0700 (PDT)

The corn is here.  Thanks Paul!

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jul 4, 2009, at 12:12 PM, "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

So now it's raining like hell. People are off in cars going for groceries and
lingerie. When it's raining and I think no ones going to show up or whatever, I
have to remember that it rained like hell last year. And we had the big
lightning show after the fireworks. Jeff is still not here with the corn.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 11:07 AM