[tcb] Re: 3rd Annual Qualitat Swap Meet March 15th!

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:32:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

If we told you we’d have to call Guido and have you disposed of.  In little
parts, maybe with a chipper shredder… Sorry with all the Snow yesterday I had a
“Fargo” moment.

Doug Crotts, Qualitat VW, Grand Prarie.  Check the back of your favorite Bug
Swarm or Ennis T-Shirt… -)

Best Owner of a VW place you could ask for.