[tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:03:03 -0500

i think i am going to theme the bus with pink flamingos at the party. diana has some flamingo lights so i will probably bring those to hang on the top when it's popped

From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:00:23 -0500

Are you planning on bringing enough brine shrimp to keep the flamingos
fed?  Will the pink feathered creatures really just hang out at your
campsite or will they be wondering around everywhere?  Will you be
taking the birds home with you?  I think Denis will need to know the
answers to these important questions.

Julie

On 6/1/07, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i want flamingos around my camp site make it big enough for a westie cause
i'm driving it up too.

>From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
>To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [tcb] 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!
>Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:45:52 -0500
>
>PSYCOBILLY PSYCOBLOOIE PSYCOBILLY PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!
>
>Tell it on the mountain, from the Rockies to The Gulf. the East Coast to
>the West Coast and all the ships at Sea
>
>30 DAYS TO PSYCOBILLY/BLOOIE
>
>The building is coming together, the landscaping and camping sites are
>being finished.
>
>We even have a "stage" for Leo and Fred and Shelvy and all the performers I
>can't remember.
>
>30 DAYS!!! Saturday, June 30. If you know about it others that you trust
>and want to sleep next to.
>
>Thirty days!

Don't miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/

Get a preview of Live Earth, the hottest event this summer - only on MSN http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthhm