[tcb] Re: 2/3 middle seat kick panel

  • From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:17:41 -0500

Cool thanks Will and James! James I'll just plan on bringing paper and pen to
T@P4 and tracing it mid morning so I can draw a strait line..

Cajun Eskimo

From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: 2/3 middle seat kick
panelDate: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:53:18 -0500To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Different trim but yes. The later end panels also had slighlty different clip
positions.

From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Monday, September 10,
2007 7:43 PMTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: 2/3 middle seat kick
panelBut a 59 kick panel will be the same size on the 66 right?
Cajun Eskimo

From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: 2/3 middle seat kick
panelDate: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:29:54 -0500To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only kick panels would be for the seat end for the middle and under the
rear seat.

From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Monday, September 10,
2007 7:08 PMTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: 2/3 middle seat kick
panelCool I drive a 66 so if it fit's or if someone else knows it will fit,
than cool I'm in biz.Thanks James!
Cajun Eskimo

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:20:43 -0700From: james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: 2/3 middle seat kick panelTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx have a rear seat
kick panel sitting in my garage It's off the 59 and I will be @ the T@TP! Let
me know if you want me to trace it for ya,James
DACTCB'59 23 Window Deluxe'73/'77 Westfakia'78 Super Vert

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™
Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!

Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!
Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of
saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2