[tcb] Re: 20.00's to all list members who respond to this email

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:00:01 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

They're all out enjoying the nice weather. I'm only on here because I'm
waiting for laundry to dry so I can go work on the bus. Can't find my
freakin' coveralls and my "work on grungy stuff" jeans were already grungy
from this weekend working on the beetle (one Centerline wheel is leaking at
the center seam -- one other is leaking at the screw-in steel valve stem
base).

G2