[tcb] 1984 VW for sell

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 18:40:44 -0500

I received the below through facebook, anyone interested PM me for further
details.

Steve

Johanna Guillaud <https://www.facebook.com/johanna.guillaud>11:03am Jul 9
sorry to bother you,we are a family from belize,we drove from belize to
austin with our vw,our plan was to come here and sell the van and fly back
in europe,but we can't find a buyer for the van,i saw your website and i
thought maybe you know someone who can be interresting or where to go to
sell it,it's in a good shape most of part are brand new,we changed them
just before leaving,it's a vw vanagon 1984 originaly build in germany,can
you help us please?thank you and have a good day!