[tcb] 1983 VW Westfalia Camper Van (air cooled) - $4500 (Arlington)

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:06:44 UT

"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

1983 VW Westfalia Camper Van (air cooled)
Reply to: sale-257290159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-01-03,  9:35PM

Very clean, and runs great!

Bought it 3 years ago in Abilene, Tx. to camp, drive, get away, and race
mountainbikes within the Hill Country. Fresh paint job, white with blue stripe.
New interior and upholstery, light brown. VERY WELL-KEPT. 10,000 mi. on rebuilt
motor when I bought it, and I added about 20K myself (mostly highway miles).
Stove works, but have not used the fridge or sink. New canvas top.

As with any VW, you have to repair and upgrade, and I have upkept the motor.
I'd keep it, but as I said, I'm in the military in Korea now, and moving to
Germany next. $4500 obo. You'd have to come get it. Check it out before I go
back to Korea next week!

Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/car/257290159.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/iNGdyZGQsVWZ0NXav5ycAcmcp