[tcb] 1973 Bus

  • From: Noralyn Ripps <nonnee1961@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:20:35 -0500

Hi all, I have made the hard decision to sell my 73 Campmobile. The bus has had
the metal work done and is primed. The engine was totally rebuilt last summer
by Randy Brown. The tires are in good shape. We just can't afford to go forward
with the completion of this project. If you are interested, please write to me
at nripps2@xxxxxxxxxxx Thanks. Ripps