[tcb] Re: 18 days to Psycoblooie. No putting greens

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:09:34 -0700

Food? We're gonna eat while we're there? Ha Ha Ha!
I think it would be a great idea if I just went to the grocery store as soon as
I arrive. Then I could call you and ask how many have arrived...
I really think the Brandy Alexanders were a little too sweet. So I think we
should do shots of Hot Dam, Booker, beer, hard cider, etc. Just get one of
everything at the liquor store. Or just beer and cider. Fiesta Liquor is only a
5 minute drive, so is the grocery store. Gosh I can''t wait until the party!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/