[tcb] Re: 16 kids No bus content, just 16 kids

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 9:36:23 -0500

There is actually bus content because that building is where I keep my bus and
my Ghia.

This guy "cleaned" the building I bought by dragging most of the flea market
crap (clothes and furniture, etc) in to a huge pile in front of the building
and lighting it on fire and leaving. Neighbors complained of being showered
with burning trash, the fire department wrote him a ticket and the sherriff
came by. Then, the next day, he brought a tractor with a blade and pushed the
whole mess over the hillside into tall dry grass. I had to put out the grass
fire. He tried to put it out with two small bottles of drinking water.

While all this was going on there were 4 of his small children in a corner with
Christian programs playing which included  a little girl being told "Jenny,
this is the fourth time you have come to class without memorizing the first
books of the Bible..."