[tcb] 16" Fuchs for sale

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:10:28 -0400

I have a set of 16x6 and 16x7 Fuchs Porsche alloy rims for sale.  They are the
"real deal" not replicas.  I bought these for a Oval window project I was
working while waiting for the right bus to come along but the bus came along
before I finished the Oval.  These would look good on a nice Bug or lowered
Bus.  The rims are polished with painted centers.  Some of the clear coat is
peeling and the centers could use a repaint but otherwise the rims are very
nice with no curb scars.  All four Porsche center caps are included.  These
sell on eBay for $1,000+.  I have $650 in them and that is all I want out of
them.  If they sell to a Bus person I'll even throw in a set of original
lightweight Porsche lug nuts.  Can deliver to the show in Austin this Sunday.

I will consider trading (up, down, even) for split bus parts - SO42 interior
bits, jalousie windows, near perfect slash bumper parts, Westy tent, flip seat,
or any other interesting and enticing bus bits.

Email with questions.

Thanks,
Dan
ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx