[tbilisimakerspace] Re: buying a domain name (was: Re: Oxwall vs Buddypress vs phpBB)

  • From: Sebastian Henschel <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tbilisimakerspace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:24:34 +0400

hey Dato..

On 16 March 2012 00:28, Dato Gogishvili <dato@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so no .ge domain? right?

with all that registration hassle, i don't think it's worth it. i would
still put GEL 10 on the table to register if people want to have it, though.
anyway, the web server is set up to support tbilisiopenlabs.ge /
www.tbilisiopenlabs.ge in addition to .org .

the DNS entry has propagated, yay!

cheers,
 Sebastian

--
Sebastian Henschel
Lead Developer

Transparency International Georgia
„საერთაშორისო გამჭვირვალობა - საქართველო“
26 Rustaveli Ave.
0108 Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: (995 32) 292 14 03; 293 21 29
Fax: (995 32) 292 02 51