[tas-list] Urban Legend - NASA predicts total blackout during universe change

  • From: Dennis brew <dennisbrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 02:18:16 -0700

On Mon. 8/27/12, Alice sent an email with, Resources for Dealing with Student
and Public Fears about Doomsday 2012.

This morning I saw this link, on My Yahoo main web page, to a recent Urban
Legend that, "NASA Predicted Some Kind of 'Total Blackout' for Dec. 2012,
called 'universe change' ", when the earth will shift through to the fourth
dimension.

announcement of the urban legend -

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2012/09/06/nasa-predicted-total-blackout-in-dec-2012.htm

copy of the Facebook posting of the legend, its Analysis and links -

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/errata/ss/Nasa-Predicts-Total-Blackout-Dec-2012.htm

“If no one challenged the status quo, the world would still be flat.”