[tas-list] Re: Pop up tent awnings

  • From: Alice <few_2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 15:36:36 -0700

It would be god to get a matching one so all the side walls can fit. Ray said
the broken one was in his carport if you would like to pick it up and survey
the damage.  He has already left for glacier.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Ken Slavens <astroken@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Is the club willing to replace it? I should be able to get one for around $100.

Any Board members watching this list and able to comment?

Ken Slavens

P.S. Thanks Bill

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 20:11:07 -0700
Subject: [tas-list] Re: Pop up tent awnings
From: williamd.briggs@xxxxxxxxx
To: tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Ray told me that one of them got destroyed in the wind at some event.
Bull briggs