[tas-list] Fw: [NW_Astronomers] Astro Stuff Garage Sale

  • From: Alice Few <few_2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TAS List <tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Loren Busch <starwagen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: SAS <Seattle_Astro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; NW_Astronomers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 12:14:27 PM
Subject: [NW_Astronomers] Astro Stuff Garage Sale

I'm posting this 'stuff' to the local lists before putting up on Cloudy
Nights.  The following list should be self explanatory:

*Astro Stuff Garage Sale*

These are all items that are 'extras' or redundant to a serious amateur
astronomer that is down sizing and just wants to see it out the door rather
than going into a trash can.

These are all avaialble for pickup at my place in Lynnwood.  Contact me by
email starwagen@xxxxxxxxx or phone 425-771-3646.

And watch for some additional items.

*Stuff if making your own scope*

Meade rack an pinion long travel (3 inches) focuser, all metal, for Dob or
Netonian   *$20*

Orion all plastic rack and pinion Dob/Newt focuser, 2 inch travel     *$10*

*Eyepieces 1-1/4"*

Celestron 12mm SMA NIB * $10  *two avaialble

No Name 20mm Kellnar   *$5*

No Name unkown FL * $5*

No Name 25mm Kellnar *$5*

No Name 25mm Kellnar w/rubber eyecup *$5*

Non Name FL? Looks like an about a 28mm RKE * $5*

Meade MA25mm  *$10*

No Name plastic body FL? *$2*

No Name marked 1/2" FL  *$2*

No Name 6mm Kellnar  *$5*

Celestron 12mm Kellnar *$5*

*All above 1-1/4" eyepieces together $50 *

*Specialty Eyepieces*

Scopetronix 40mm w/T-Thread for afocal photography, adjustable distance for
camera position  *$35 *(NLA from Scopetronix)  Perfect shape.

Meade illuminated reticle EP w/illuminator for meade 9x60 finder scope  *$10
*

*.965  Eyepieces*

Well used, marked "8x50mm" * $5*

No Name 6mm *$5*

No Name 20mm Kellnar *$5*

*Diagonals*

.965 prism Star Diagonal good quaility *$10*

1-1/4" Celestron 45 degree erect image diagonal, optic clean, Scotch tape
residue oon barrel.  *$5*

*Barlows*

One long tube No Name 2x Barlow  *$5*

*Filters*

*Four filters for 1-1/4" eyepieces*

One, unmarked, appears to be a band pass filter, I'm going to assume a Sky
Glow.  Greenish tint looking straight through, changes to purple when
looking through it at an angle.  *$10*

Three polarizing filters, single.  *$5 *each

*Misc*

Drive Motor for GEM mount, marked "Simple Type EQ2 Precision DC Motor
Drive', takes a 9V battery   *$10*

Rigel Quik Finder w/base, needs battery and knob for blinking mode missing
* $5*

Two Telrad bases, one missing screws  * $5*

No Name 'BB Gun' red dot finder, with battery, working   *$5*

Vixen mounting plate for 1/4-20 accessories.  This would normally mount on
top of tube rings for 'piggy back' mounting of camera, etc.    *$5*

Newtonian collimation tool with instructions *$2*

Locking cable release for unknown 35mm camera *$1*

Two adjustable finder scope/guide scope mounting rings, ID at 2-1/4 inches,
with Nylon asjusting screws.  These would mount on about an 8" tube and
stand with the center of the scope about 4" up from the tube.  *$10*

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group

.