[tas-list] Email List Update

  • From: "djnorberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <djnorberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 21:06:34 -0700

Thanks to all of you who have signed up so far for
the new online email list.  If you had any problems,
please try again.  Our webhost had serious server
problems the day after I sent out the original email,
and some of you may have received error notices when
you tried to sign up.  Again, the link to the sign-up
form is:

http://www.tas-online.org/email_list_sign-up.php

Lastly, I finished the script for the page itself
last week and am now working on getting the passwords
out to all of you that have signed up or requested
one.  I should have them all out by the end of the
weekend if not sooner.

Thanks,
Dave Norberg

I'll note that I'm thinking about expanding this part
of the site significantly in the future.  I think it
could be very helpful in communication and
coordinating club activities.  If you find parts that
you like or dislike about it, please let me know!