Tao Meeting - Please register for all 2012 meetings ASAP - thanks!

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 22:24:38 -0800

*Our Meeting*
*
*As you may recall, our Sunday meeting requires registration once per year.
Now that we are nearing our first meeting in 2012, it is a good time to
take a moment to renew your registration (or establish one if you are new).
Again, you only have to do this once for the entire year.

The process is very simple. Click the following link:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/799338230

You'll see a registration form. Fill out your name, email and location. The
system will then provide you with a link that you can use for all the
meetings coming up until the end of 2012. That's all there is to it!

*How to Unsubscribe
*
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple
   instructions there.