Tao Meeting - No meeting until 2/5

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:45:40 -0800

*Our Meeting*
*
*This is a quick reminder that we have no meeting tomorrow due to Chinese
New Year. Our next meeting will be Sunday, February 5. If you have received
an automated message from GoToMeeting for tomorrow, you can safely
disregard it.

If you would like to see a list of upcoming meetings, please click on this
link <http://sites.google.com/site/taoismnet/home/meeting/schedule>.

If you have not yet registered with GoToWebinar for this year, you can do
so at
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/799338230.<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/799338230>

*How to Unsubscribe
*
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple
   instructions there.