[tangousers] Welcome again! & Online archive

  • From: Jan Morgenstern <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tangousers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:44:14 +0100

Hey everyone,

it's good to see some activity on here, I was beginning to doubt my
sanity when my message from 2 months ago to celebrate a measly 10
subscribers was met with utter silence. :P Anyone wanna fill me in what
brought us the latest wave of subscribers? I'm a bit out of the loop as
far as SmartAV's activities go, but either way it's encouraging to see
so many Tango dancers!

As most of you probably won't have read my initial message from Sep 7th,
it's as good as time as any to mention the online archive of this list:

https://www.freelists.org/archive/tangousers/

Enjoy,
jan

--