[talks-uk] upgrading the firmware on my phone

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:42:58 +0100

Hi all.

I have numberous problems with my Nokia N73 phone and want to work out whether
there is a fault or whether I just need a firmware upgrade.

Sometimes when I answer the phone the phone does not answer but it locks up for
30 seconds or more.  people have advised me that when this happens, the screen
goes corrupt.

I did *#0000#
 and got the message that I am usingversion  version 2.628.0.0.1  dated
10/07/2006

could any of you out there not having this kind of problem with a Nokia N73
check their firmware?  if all are later than this I will upgrade it but
obviously, I think, I will need to get a sighted person to help reinstall TALKS.

Am I right here?

Regards

Graham

`Graham Page