[talks-uk] Re: t-mobile and Talks

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:17:45 -0000

Well I am not with T-Mobile any more, for the sole reason that Vodafone were
the only ones who offered Talks when my contract with T-Mobile ended. They
knew nothing about Talks. Vodafone was a bit of a mine field, but finally
following the advice of a friend, I got my Talks.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: (Voice call) 07917710779